THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1. The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 190/2018 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ("Regulation", "GDPR").
2. The IBB Compliance Platform is a communication channel through which any person who finds or suspects breaches of the law, of the rules of professional ethics and deontology and/or of the internal regulations, has the possibility to either contact directly the person who will deal with receiving and registering notifications regarding breaches of the Compliance Policy, or accessing the Online Compliance Platform.
3. The personal data that will be processed are those identification elements (name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address, location data, etc.) that are disclosed to the IBB Company when transmitting the notifications that have as object violations by a physical person.
4. Personal data will be processed by IBB within the Compliance Department. If the nature, the object or the complexity so requires, the notification received, possibly containing personal data, will be transmitted, if necessary, to other departments empowered to resolve it (e.g. the legal department).
5. Personal data are processed only during the period of fulfillment of the purpose, during the period necessary for the final settlement of the received notifications.
6. The rights of the data subject - the person whose personal data are processed - are, among other things, the right to information about the data and the purpose of their processing, the right to access the processed data, the right to rectify the processed data, the right to delete data, the right restricting the processing and the right to data portability. Also, considering the basis on which the processing is done (art. 6 paragraph (1) letter f) of the Regulation) you have the right to oppose the processing, in accordance with the provisions of art. 21 of the Regulation. For any other information related to the processing of personal data, you can contact us using the email address: email@example.com.